drank Detox (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Thank God for this tea. It is very tasty, but more importantly, it is definitely helping with my hangover this morning, even though I didn’t drink last night. Rich foods plus good company, I guess. Woke up this morning sore and dehydrated, and this little baby perked me right up! And it helps my wife’s migraines, which makes it amazing to me. This is definitely a tea we plan to keep in stock.

Uniquity

Always have detox on hand…It’s fantastic!

Comments

Uniquity

Always have detox on hand…It’s fantastic!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON