Ugh. Every time I wander away from DavidsTea, I regret it. We were downtown today with the Bears of Toronto. Over the summer, they had an all-weekend event that we helped out with, and we discovered this little shop downtown. It’s your typical coffeeshop, but with a wall of teas as well. At this point, I hadn’t discovered looseleaf teas, and I was blown away by the pumpkin festival latte I had to wake me up one morning. But the wall of tea tins is ridiculously tall with hard-to-read labels, and the raspberry black latte I had today was just plain awful. I couldn’t even finish it. Next time I will definitely remember to make my tea in a travel mug before leaving the house, lest I be stranded again without tasty tea.