drank Detox (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

We’ve spent the last few days kinda straying from our diets and eating all the sodium in the world! I am in dire need of some detox, it’s bad when food can make you feel so hungover. Detox always makes me feel better, though, and it’s tasty to boot! So very tasty. I’m only about halfway through my mug of tea and already my headache is clearing and I’m nearly ready to face the day!

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON