drank Detox (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

We’ve spent the last few days kinda straying from our diets and eating all the sodium in the world! I am in dire need of some detox, it’s bad when food can make you feel so hungover. Detox always makes me feel better, though, and it’s tasty to boot! So very tasty. I’m only about halfway through my mug of tea and already my headache is clearing and I’m nearly ready to face the day!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON