drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

Another day of wrestling with the pantry to get it cleaned up, I needed a good pick-me-up tea. This one is just…amazing. There are no words for how much I love this tea and how good it makes me feel. And the fact that the goji berries are ridiculously good for you? Just the icing on the cake.

The other day I told my wife that part of the reason why I love DavidsTea so much is because it’s natural. I don’t have to worry about hidden chemicals wreaking havoc on my body. If there’s any surprise, it’s how good for you the teas are. This one is a perfect example of that. It tastes like a sweet/tart lemonade, but without the sugars or corn syrup or chemicals you find in more lemonade, with the added benefit of goji berries. It’s win-win all around.

Kristin

I just placed an order with Davids. I sure hope they send a sample of this with my order! :)

aisling of tea

Me too! Everyone should try this tea! We got a sample of it with your last order. The sample size was small, though, so be sure to brew it in a smaller tea cup or it won’t be nearly strong enough;!

Kristin

You can see what I ordered in my cupboard. :) It’s a (upcoming) birthday present from my husband. Shipping to the US is so expensive I had to spend $50 to get the free shipping to make it worth it.

aisling of tea

Excellent choices! I’m beginning to realize how spoiled I am with a DavidsTea only a 20 minute bus ride away. Super spoiled since my wife works across the street from that same DavidsTea and can hop over any time I want something LOL. It’s so easy to find $50 worth of tasty teas, though! Almost too easy >.>

I’m so excited for you and your incoming tea purchases! Especially Fantasy Island…oh man, that one is amazing. And the Buttered Rum is my favorite to use in pie crusts and cinnamon rolls! Good luck and enjoy!

Kristin

Wait… what? You use the Buttered Rum for baking? In place of water?

I wasn’t at all interested in the Fantasy Island till I saw a bunch a reviews for it come through. I’ve had bad experiences with Raspberry in tea.

Kristin

Nevermind. :) I just took a look at your blog. Interesting!

aisling of tea

I’m in love with the spring collection, I’ve got a Cocomama Lime Coconut Cream Pie in the works with a Fantasy Island meringue, hopefully to be made before pi day (3/14). I love cooking with tea, and it’s a really great way to add flavor without adding fat or sodium or sugar!

Comments

Kristin

Kristin

Wait… what? You use the Buttered Rum for baking? In place of water?

Kristin

Nevermind. :) I just took a look at your blog. Interesting!

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON