Resteeped leaves that had been kicked around in a tupperware all night…actually turned out pretty good! Definitely going to try for a third steep. Another night of gross overeating and I need another round of tasty detoxifying teas! STAT!

I love this one so much, though. The blueberries and the white tea…guh. Reminds me of when i was a little kid and we’d go blueberry picking in Michigan and make blueberry pie. For me, it’s a very, very light blueberry pie without the fattiness and sugar of an actual pie. I love it cold (which is good, since my mug holds a good three cups of water and I keep forgetting about it). I just want to crawl into the cup of tea for the rest of ever.

Kristin

Oh darn! I didn’t order this one. I debated about it forever.

Comments

Kristin

Oh darn! I didn’t order this one. I debated about it forever.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON