drank Detox (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

The in-laws strike again! And a significant number of my drinks yesterday were decidedly Not Tea (St. Paddy’s)….the wife and I are going on a bit of a Detox binge. This has become my go-to tea, it’s so delicious, I’m happy to sit here and sip it all day.

Uniquity

The beau and I enjoyed green beer last night, and detox this morning as well : )

Uniquity

ps – I intend to re-steep the “leaves” when I get home to see if it really does re-steep well! (in my opinion, that is :D)

aisling of tea

Ha! We went by DT while I was still mostly tipsy and got a tin of detox with the pretty green label. I love resteeping the heck out of it, but I also resteep black teas, which is apparently a huge no-no so shrug I am not to be trusted ;)

Uniquity

I also re-steep black teas…I like the way you think! However, I do use way less tea to liquid than directions suggest, and go for a longer steeping, most of the time. I’d rather get more delicious cups than fewer quick cups.

I’m getting a little excited now about this re-steep when I get home, hopefully my leaves weren’t thrown out by the beau as they sometimes are. Although it would only be an excuse to brew another pot of it…

aisling of tea

I could drink Detox for days and not tire of it! And I’m with you on the less leaves/longer steep thing. Makes the tea last longer too! I’m in no rush.

Comments

Uniquity

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON