Last Christmas, my aunt-in-law sent us a pretty, but vaguely useless, hot chocolate maker. Okay, gee, thanks, putting on a shelf for the rest of ever.

However, one part turned out to be extremely useful…a milk frother! (Some people are apparently far too intense about their hot cocoa, especially since the instructions included using cocoa from Swiss Miss.) Anyway, this allowed me to experiment with making lattes at home! Yay!

This is my second one, because I love this tea, even though I’m afraid of it. 9/10 it turns out bitter for me, but when I do manage to get it right…yum. It’s the tea that made me love DavidsTea.

My latte actually turned out a bit weak, but it was a resteep of my wife’s bag this morning and I only left it in for 2.5-3 minutes (again, fear of bitterness, I has it). But it turned out tasty enough to encourage me to try again! Maybe I’ll have my wife make the actual tea part when she gets home….she knows this tea better than I do. But the creamy vanilla mixes so beautifully with the milk and it just….mmm. Yes, I definitely need to try this again.

I used about two tablespoons of plain soy milk and a teaspoon of sugar (I know, I know).