drank Elf Help by DAVIDsTEA

As usual with delicate teas, I liked it more and more as it cooled off. Right now it’s nearly ice-cold and I love it, whereas a few hours ago when it was hot, I didn’t care for it. I need to just stop trying to drink them hot.

QuiltGuppy

I find the same. It’s interesting how some flavors seem to be uncovered by the cold. Good thing I have kids who keep me from drinking my tea while it’s hot. Otherwise, I’d never know that this alternate tea universe exists! I’m glad I’m not the only inhabitant.

aisling of tea

My wife teases me endlessly for it, but it’s usually an hour or two after I make the tea that I actually start drinking it >.<.

QuiltGuppy

I don’t understand how people can drink a tea when it’s super hot right after brewing. We get the best of all worlds when we wait because we can sip it at various points while it’s warm and sit to enjoy it when it’s fully cooled and fully flavored. Does your wife drink tea, too? If so, then maybe you can convince her that it’s really better when you wait to drink it. ;)

Comments

QuiltGuppy

aisling of tea

QuiltGuppy

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON