drank Vanilla Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

I’m getting ready to make a few big tea orders, and a lot of the teas I’m ordering involve the word “vanilla”. I was worried I was going overboard, and that I don’t really love vanilla as much as I think I do…

…and then I had a cup of this. Mmm, vanilla. Yes, I love vanilla. And vanilla tea is my happy place. I opened this up hours ago to talk about how this just didn’t resteep well for me, but then I got distracted and the tea cooled considerably. Never mind. It resteeped beautifully, I just notice it more when it’s cool, like most teas.

The vanilla curls up with the oolong for a creamy liquor that just…mmm. I love this tea.

KeenTeaThyme