I’m not going to rate this one just yet because I need to make it…better. I followed the company’s instructions of 1 tablespoon for 16 ounces of water (technically, I should have used 2 T, but seriously.) Way, way too strong for me. I added sugar, but you can’t taste it. It’s more hibiscus than raspberry, but it’s not terrible. It could just be because it’s crazy strong too. Definitely going to make another cup with way less tea.

I was weirded out by this tea. Is it tea? Is it coffee? If tea is simply defined by soaking plant products in hot water, isn’t coffee tea? Could I make tea out of chocolate covered espresso beans? Why is my cat doing that?

I digress. Anyway, it smelled nothing like what it tastes like, and the color is a dark red…the color is so rich that at once point I caught myself checking my tongue in the mirror to see if it had been dyed (it hadn’t). I don’t get “COFFEE” flavor from this, but I do get a kind of “oh, hey, y’know my friend coffee?” It’s there, but oh so barely, like a guest at a party thrown by hibiscus and raspberry.

I don’t know about this tea. I just don’t know.

EDIT: A few more sips and I was sick to my stomach. Down the drain with ye!

Tea

“Why is my cat doing that?” Lol!