So, learning from the horror that was Painfully Strong Hibiscus Raspberry from this same company, I brewed this with only a teaspoon of tea, instead of a tablespoon. When I sniffed the finished product, I hate to say this, but my immediate thought was of a cheap motel room by the pool. Kinda musty and chlorine-y, but not….I don’t know, it wasn’t a bad thing, kinda?

After I take a sip, I realize the smell reminds me of a hotel coffee, that’s what I’m associating it with. Not terrible…but not all that great, either.

My wife’s going to try this when she gets home, but I think I can safely say that if there are any coffee cherry enthusiasts out there, I’d be happy to send you some of these teas.

Maybe milk would help…
Ugh these teas confuse the heck out of me.