drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

This was my last cup of caffeine before night fell.

I have to admit to blasphemy…I like this tea despite not like chocolate. I like this tea in spite of the chocolatey flavor. So before I brewed this tea, I…well, I pulled out all of the chocolate chips.

hides

It wasn’t bad! It still managed to be chocolatey but not as strong. I look forward to having my vanilla black tea delivered so I can mix it with my beloved spearmint and float away.

But yes, read my lip – chocolate = yummy!

Uniquity

It’s brilliant!!! I might try that. (Taking the chocolate out).

Comments

Uniquity

It’s brilliant!!! I might try that. (Taking the chocolate out).

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON