Called my mom this morning to tell her about our latest adventures (dishwasher broke, pipe burst, and sick cat) and she was sitting down with some of the Buttered Rum I’d sent her. This inspired me to make a cup of my own, as I’m in dire need of a pick me up, and boy did this work! So creamy and rum-y and delicious.

Uniquity

Boo nay for broken pipes and dishwashers…especially nay for sick cats : (

TeaEqualsBliss

LOVE this tea…don’t like broken dishwashers…I feel for her! And sorry to hear about her cat, too, poor lil bugger!

Comments

Uniquity

Boo nay for broken pipes and dishwashers…especially nay for sick cats : (

TeaEqualsBliss

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON