drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

My wife (De) got this in store yesterday and I’ve been resteeping those leaves all day. I love this tea. Loooove it. It’s sweet, but not too sweet, and it’s got enough of a zing to wake you up, which is exactly what I needed. It really does remind me of a honeybee in a delicious way. Definitely picking more of this up soon.

Uniquity

I smelled that last weekend when I went in, but don’t know what I think yet. I’ll give it a go at some point. Creme de menthe sounded good too except I hate licorice and am uneasy about pu-erh.

aisling of tea

The Creme de Menthe is…I don’t even know. It’s different. De didn’t like the cinnamon in it and I just…I really don’t know why I didn’t like it. I’m going to give it another go, maybe with some spearmint in the mix.

Comments

Uniquity

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON