drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

My wife (De) got this in store yesterday and I’ve been resteeping those leaves all day. I love this tea. Loooove it. It’s sweet, but not too sweet, and it’s got enough of a zing to wake you up, which is exactly what I needed. It really does remind me of a honeybee in a delicious way. Definitely picking more of this up soon.

Uniquity

I smelled that last weekend when I went in, but don’t know what I think yet. I’ll give it a go at some point. Creme de menthe sounded good too except I hate licorice and am uneasy about pu-erh.

Daddyselephant

The Creme de Menthe is…I don’t even know. It’s different. De didn’t like the cinnamon in it and I just…I really don’t know why I didn’t like it. I’m going to give it another go, maybe with some spearmint in the mix.

Comments

Uniquity

Daddyselephant

Formerly aisling of tea, now you can call me ele .

New label as of May, 2015: Diabetic. I’m using tea to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings and keep me hydrated without hurting my system or messing with my blood sugar.

Ah, tea. My love for you is ever changing. At my last update, I was all about the rooibos and now I hardly drink it. I only occasionally had an oolong and now I have one just about every day. I’ve learned the art of resteeping and coldbrewing and kombucha. I have a lovely little tea pet named…well, I haven’t decided on a name for him yet. I also have five! live pets, a tabby cat named Rosabella Francis (Bella for short), a ginger cat named Orange Julius Pekoe (Pekoe), a white and grey cat named Earl Jean Grey (Earlie), a tuxedo cat (and the only boy in the house) Prince Erik Darien Darjeeling (JiJi) and a red foot tortoise named Da Hong Pao (Pao). So if you see me referring to my girls, I don’t have kids, just animals.

I am by no means a tea purist. I greatly enjoy flavored teas and I put stevia in all of my teas. It’s just how I do.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON