drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

My wife (De) got this in store yesterday and I’ve been resteeping those leaves all day. I love this tea. Loooove it. It’s sweet, but not too sweet, and it’s got enough of a zing to wake you up, which is exactly what I needed. It really does remind me of a honeybee in a delicious way. Definitely picking more of this up soon.

Uniquity

I smelled that last weekend when I went in, but don’t know what I think yet. I’ll give it a go at some point. Creme de menthe sounded good too except I hate licorice and am uneasy about pu-erh.

aisling of tea

The Creme de Menthe is…I don’t even know. It’s different. De didn’t like the cinnamon in it and I just…I really don’t know why I didn’t like it. I’m going to give it another go, maybe with some spearmint in the mix.

Comments

Uniquity

aisling of tea

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON