drank Pecan Pie by Tea Oh

Thank goodness. See, now, I’m a good Southern girl raised in Tennessee who went to school in Kentucky. I love pecan pie. I live in Canada now and it’s hard to find a good pecan pie…but now I’ve found something that will definitely satisfy that craving.

After what happened with the Spicy Vanilla Chai, I was a bit worried about this tea, but no, it is heaven in a mug. I love it. Of course, it reminds me of home, so that might affect my rating a little. However, if they had screwed up pecan pie, I wouldn’t hesitate to give it a bad rating, so there you go.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON