Oooooh, this tea. This tea, this tea, this tea. I am halfway through my cup and still not entirely sure how I feel about this tea. When I opened the package from Kristin (thank you!) this afternoon, I immediately opened this one and smelled it. And then again…and again. I love the way this tea smells.

I made myself wait until this evening so I could try the caffeinated ones earlier and it is a nice cup to round out my day with. It’s tart, but not too tart, sweet, but not too sweet, and just…juicy. That’s the word I’m searching for. Juicy.

I think I like it, there’s just a hint of something that makes it not 100%

Kristin

I think it’s the rooibos woodsy flavor that makes it not quite 100 for me… and that it can get medicinal if brewed for long.