drank Razmintazz by Tealish

This tea is so weird! In a wonderfully good way, but weird! I love raspberry mojitos, so this sounded right up my alley. The scent of the leaves is a bit aggressive, the sniff of the big tin in store sent me into a sneezing fit (not all over the tea, thank goodness). The scent calms down a bit after steeping and the taste is out of this world. I love it! I can’t wait to make it into an iced tea. The sweet berries with the tingly, cool mint? The tea was made for summer!

Uniquity

That’s one of the ones that intrgiued me on the website (big mint fan here!)

KeenTeaThyme

Blackberry & mint is a winning combo. I too am a huge mint fan! This sounds amazing; it’s on my shopping list now.

aisling of tea

It is delicious. My wife and I are big mint fans as well (I prefer spearmint where she likes peppermint) and we all know I adore raspberries, so this is just perfect. Going to try and finish up my pitcher of golden peach in the fridge so I can make a pitcher of this today!

Uniquity

I just noticed the chamomile in the ingredients…I hope that’s not a discernible taste. That is one that just doesn’t sit well with me at all.

aisling of tea

I have to be honest, when I was drinking it, it was a “mmmmm raspberry OH BLEGH CHAMOMILE oooooh minty!” kinda sip.

Comments

Uniquity

That’s one of the ones that intrgiued me on the website (big mint fan here!)

KeenTeaThyme

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON