l wasn’t sure about this tea. I took a sip and liked it, and then I took a sip and hated it. It kept reminding me of a tea I’d had before and as I got about halfway through the cup, I realized I’d grown up drinking this in the form of Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger. Blegh. The cool it got, the more I tasted the hibiscus, which is not a good thing for me. I like to drink my teas lukewarm or cold, so a tea that tastes bad the more it cools is not for me. I don’t think I’m going to finish this cup. It will be nice to have on hand when my mother visits, however. Thanks for letting me try this one, SimplyJenW! I had it on my wishlist and you just saved me money! LOL

SimplyJenW

Glad to be of service! I am having a love/hate relationship with this one, too. It will not be replaced once it is gone!

aisling of tea

I just spoke to my mom and I was telling her about this and how it tasted like Red Zinger and she said “Oooooh, yum!” >.

SimplyJenW

Maybe I should send her mine, too! ;)

Comments

SimplyJenW

aisling of tea

SimplyJenW

Maybe I should send her mine, too! ;)

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON