Oh dear. While a taste of African Autumn cut down my wishlist for Harney’s, a taste of this just added to it. I love, love, love cinnamon, but I’m also very much in love with my Cinnamon Chai from DavidsTea, so I didn’t think I’d be tempted to order this one. I was wrong! So very, very wrong. It’s not better or worse than DT, it’s just different in a wonderfully yummy way. The cinnamon scent and taste are strong, which means I probably won’t be allowed to steep it while De is home (she hates the stuff). Kristin, I owe you big time for this sample…or maybe I should be mad at you for adding to my list…I haven’t decided yet! But this is definitely a tea to try if you like cinnamon! It tastes like a stick of Big Red gum, which makes me happy because I have fond memories of that gum.