drank Strawberry Fields by Tealish

This is a tasty tea, but it’s just that. It’s not mind blowing, it’s not juicy, it’s not amazing, it’s just tasty. It’s light a refreshing and one I’m glad I’ve tried, but this 50 g needs to do a lot more to impress me before I decide to replace it. I drank about half the mug and got distracted. 15 minutes later I started this review and honestly couldn’t remember what it tasted like. So….tasty, but forgettable.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON