drank Razmintazz by Tealish

They were right on this one! It does make an amazing iced tea! Hot, for me, the flavors go “Ooooh, berries…blegh chamomile….mmm mint!” and it leaves you with this amazingly tingly note. Iced, though, it reverses. At first, it tastes like the sun tea mom used to make with a sprig of fresh mint thrown in for flavor. You almost forget about the berries until they surprise you, mixing with the chamomile to create something delicious. It is wonderful, I’m so glad I made a pitcher of it!

Iced

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON