drank Wild Blueberry by Tealish

So I had this while running around Toronto yesterday and I was sad to say I wasn’t impressed. It was tasty at first, but the true test of a rooibos for me is if it can stay in my travel mug and not go weird and this one failed. It tasted a bit like blueberry, but soon enough it was a bit “I’mma let you finish, but hibiscus is the best tea ingredient of all time!” Blegh. Why? Why ruin delicious teas with hibiscus? Ever since the Hibiscus Raspberry coffee cherry mess, hibiscus just makes my stomach turn. I’ll finish out this bag and keep a close eye on the steep time, but I don’t think I’ll restock it.

Boiling