drank Southern Belle by Tealish

Thwarted again by hibiscus. First few sips were nice enough, peachy with hibicus. But then I started eating one of my blueberry brown sugar flax cookies with it and all I could taste was the hibiscus. Not gonna rate it right now and will retry later but…I’m starting to think that if you’re not a hibiscus fan, tealish may not be for you. Everything with hibiscus in it for me has been overwhelming to the point that all I taste is the hibiscus.

KeenTeaThyme

Hibiscus seems to be the least liked flavor of tea; I agree. When it’s paired with something it can be somewhat tolerable. But on its own, ICK. Guess I’ll be avoiding Tealish!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON