drank Southern Belle by Tealish

Thwarted again by hibiscus. First few sips were nice enough, peachy with hibicus. But then I started eating one of my blueberry brown sugar flax cookies with it and all I could taste was the hibiscus. Not gonna rate it right now and will retry later but…I’m starting to think that if you’re not a hibiscus fan, tealish may not be for you. Everything with hibiscus in it for me has been overwhelming to the point that all I taste is the hibiscus.

KeenTeaThyme

Hibiscus seems to be the least liked flavor of tea; I agree. When it’s paired with something it can be somewhat tolerable. But on its own, ICK. Guess I’ll be avoiding Tealish!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON