drank Bravissimo by DAVIDsTEA

Sick, sick, sick. It’s either allergies or the flu (though I’m leaning towards the flu). Either way, my throat was raw when I woke up this morning…my wife made me a pot of this and I feel better already.

TeaEqualsBliss

Hope you feel better!

QuiltGuppy

Have you tried their Cold911? It’s pretty good for those times when you’re sick.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Hope you feel better!

QuiltGuppy

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON