So…here it is. I ran out of Dayquil today and I was miserable. I made a cup of this and I really am feeling better…I can breathe and my throat isn’t hurting as much and I feel less like death.

That all being said, I had to treat this like medicine, I could not stand the taste. My tastebuds could be off or it could be the fact that I’ve got chicken soup, bravissimo, and this in front of me and I’m switching between the three, but I found very little pleasure in the taste.

But hey, if it makes me feel better, who cares? It just won’t be one I drink when I’m not sick. The rating is based solely on how it made me feel so much better, and has nothing to do with taste.