drank Raspberry Royale by Bigelow

Plucked this out of our suicide jar (a jar full of all of our leftover bagged teas, some good, some terrible. Whatever you snag, you have to brew and you have to drink). I didn’t have high hopes for this one, but it wasn’t terrible! I don’t know if I’d search it out, but it was very nice for a bagged tea! I might restock this one when the suicide jar runs out, and I look forward to making sun tea with this!

Thank you, brandy3392 for bringing this to my attention!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON