I’m not a fan of chocolate teas, but this is delicious! There’s just enough chocolate to make it velvety, but enough other things to balance it out. I’m very happy to like this one, as I was looking for another mate to add to the collection. Give this one a try, you might be surprised!

KeenTeaThyme

This sounds rockin’! I’ve been thinking of trying DT; I hear such good things about it. I’ll have to add this to the list! :)

Kristin

Is that a new tea for Davids Tea? I don’t remember seeing that one.

aisling of tea

Yup yup, new this week, I believe. Very yummy!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Kristin

Is that a new tea for Davids Tea? I don’t remember seeing that one.

aisling of tea

Yup yup, new this week, I believe. Very yummy!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON