drank Mamma Mia by DAVIDsTEA

Hot, I loved it. It was very juicy and I thought it would make a refreshing iced tea. But as it cooled off, I fell out of love with it. The hibiscus came on too strong and the cinnamon took it to a weird place for me. I plan to give it another go, but I’m going to keep an eye on the steep time and see if that makes a difference.

Boiling 8 min or more
The Purrfect Cup

Could you taste any of the coconut? I almost bought some, but I’m allergic to coconut so that was a no go for me.

aisling of tea

I couldn’t, or at least it didn’t stand out for me.

Uniquity

DT hates me, I swear. They are way too focussed on the coconut this season…a trend I hope they end before the summer teas!

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

aisling of tea

I couldn’t, or at least it didn’t stand out for me.

Uniquity

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON