drank Mamma Mia by DAVIDsTEA

Hot, I loved it. It was very juicy and I thought it would make a refreshing iced tea. But as it cooled off, I fell out of love with it. The hibiscus came on too strong and the cinnamon took it to a weird place for me. I plan to give it another go, but I’m going to keep an eye on the steep time and see if that makes a difference.

Boiling 8 min or more
IllBeMother221B

Could you taste any of the coconut? I almost bought some, but I’m allergic to coconut so that was a no go for me.

Daddyselephant

I couldn’t, or at least it didn’t stand out for me.

Uniquity

DT hates me, I swear. They are way too focussed on the coconut this season…a trend I hope they end before the summer teas!

Comments

IllBeMother221B

Daddyselephant

I couldn’t, or at least it didn’t stand out for me.

Uniquity

Formerly aisling of tea, now you can call me ele .

New label as of May, 2015: Diabetic. I’m using tea to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings and keep me hydrated without hurting my system or messing with my blood sugar.

Ah, tea. My love for you is ever changing. At my last update, I was all about the rooibos and now I hardly drink it. I only occasionally had an oolong and now I have one just about every day. I’ve learned the art of resteeping and coldbrewing and kombucha. I have a lovely little tea pet named…well, I haven’t decided on a name for him yet. I also have five! live pets, a tabby cat named Rosabella Francis (Bella for short), a ginger cat named Orange Julius Pekoe (Pekoe), a white and grey cat named Earl Jean Grey (Earlie), a tuxedo cat (and the only boy in the house) Prince Erik Darien Darjeeling (JiJi) and a red foot tortoise named Da Hong Pao (Pao). So if you see me referring to my girls, I don’t have kids, just animals.

I am by no means a tea purist. I greatly enjoy flavored teas and I put stevia in all of my teas. It’s just how I do.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON