So yesterday was my birthday, and let’s just say that the majority of liquids consumed were not tea (though I was drinking wine from a tea cup for a good while yesterday). Cue this morning with utter dehydration, headaches, and exhaustion. My first thought? “YAY! Now I have a valid reason to try that hangover tea from brandy3392 (thank you, by the way)”

It is very tasty, which I need in a herbal “medicinal” tea. If it tastes like medicine, I won’t drink it, no matter the benefits. But this is very good, and it is helping with some of the hangover.

That all being said, I don’t think I’ll be replacing my Detox from DavidsTea with it any time soon, but I’m glad I made a pot of it this morning and that I’ve gotten to try it. Thanks again, brandy3392!

Angrboda

Happy belated birthday. :)

Comments

Angrboda

Happy belated birthday. :)

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON