Backlogging from yesterday, I had this in my travel mug to wander around with. I really enjoyed it! It didn’t get artificial on me like the Tealish strawberry rooibos, and if there is hibiscus in it, I couldn’t taste it. It was wonderful, thank you for sharing it with me SimplyJenW (I think…my spreadsheet failed me on this one)

Boiling 8 min or more
SimplyJenW

Yep…from me! You are a swapaholic! :D But I look at that as a good thing!

aisling of tea

Yay! I wanted to be sure to thank whoever sent me what tea when I tried it, so I, ah…kinda made a spreadsheet as they all came in >.>. Somehow this one didn’t make it on there, but it was so good! Thanks again!

Comments

SimplyJenW

Yep…from me! You are a swapaholic! :D But I look at that as a good thing!

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON