drank Bear Trap by DAVIDsTEA

Made a pitcher of this last night to chill overnight in the fridge, and it is delicious! I kept a careful eye on the brewing time (I brewed one pot for 4 minutes, then resteeped the leaves for another 5) due to seeing bits of hibiscus in the mix, and added a bit of sugar. The hibiscus is behaving, thank goodness, and it is just a wonderful cup of tea! Just what I’ve been craving for a few days.

Edited to add: Three times now I’ve caught Pekoe (our cat) (and yes, she’s orange) dipping her paw in my glass and licking it clean of tea. So, you know, favorite tea of cats and humans alike! >.>

Iced 5 min, 0 sec
KeenTeaThyme

Pekoe approved, eh?! ;) She sounds so cute!

aisling of tea

She’s a sweetie. Crazy as all get out, but a sweetie.

Kristin

I made this last night and caught my cat trying to drink the dregs out of my mug when I was done. He loves herbal tea!

aisling of tea

Pekoe does too, now Bella (short for Rosabella, not Twilight, darn it!) will kill a person for a sip of earl grey. We have weird cats. Weeeeeird tea-loving cats.

QuiltGuppy

My kitty, Tango, is really attracted to anything with mint in it. He’ll appear out of nowhere for it!

aisling of tea

Catnip is a form of mint, our girls go crazy for it too. Especially DT’s new Le Digestif, which actually has catnip in it.

MaddHatter

Well, Bear Trap is intended to “tame wild beasts” and I guess cats and children fall into this “family”?

Kittenna

Definitely must keep in mind to try this one iced and maybe a bit sweetened. I am certainly not caring for it hot :(

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Pekoe approved, eh?! ;) She sounds so cute!

aisling of tea

She’s a sweetie. Crazy as all get out, but a sweetie.

Kristin

QuiltGuppy

MaddHatter

Kittenna

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON