I had this iced in-store today, my first of the summer teas! Eeee!

It was very tasty! It tasted a bit weak, but that’s likely due to their practice of brewing the tea “twice as strong” hot and then pouring it over ice, which, I really prefer to brew the tea and then just let it cool overnight in the fridge. I look forward to trying that with this tea.

That said, I really did enjoy this one. The taste was light, but very refreshing. A lot of the flavor came out in the aftertaste, and there were quite a few “tongue tingly” moments.

I think this tea and I are going to have a wonderful summer together.

Iced 3 min, 0 sec
Serenes

I’m so intrigued by this one! And I hate the idea of having to double up on the tea just so you can add ice and enjoy immediately – I’ll have to try the overnight brew!