Had this iced in-store as well (we stopped in, got our tea, visited the rest of the mall, and stopped in again on the way out). Again, a little weak, but still tasty!

My wife said it smelled like banana, and oh, I wish she hadn’t. After that, it tasted good, yes, but all I could think of to describe the flavor is “banana”. There was some melon in there, yes, but it was more of a tropical smoothie to me. I need to try it again.

Iced
Uniquity

I’m broken hearted that luscious watermelon has returned but mojito has not. The tea gods are cruel to me.

aisling of tea

Awww me too, I would have like to try the mojito!

QuiltGuppy

Is this the one that the salespeople kept eating the watermelon pieces out of the bins?

Uniquity

Yep. I’m sure it’ll happen again this year.

Comments

Uniquity

aisling of tea

Awww me too, I would have like to try the mojito!

QuiltGuppy

Uniquity

Yep. I’m sure it’ll happen again this year.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON