I hate how much I love this tea XD. It’s just one of those teas that tastes good and lifts my spirits. QuiltGuppy, you are amazing for sending me this and all of those other goodies! You’re my hero! I definitely need to start exploring breakfast teas.

In an update with the Harney saga, I did contact their customer service and laid out exactly why I had canceled my order. I got two emails within a few hours, one saying Paul Harney would address my questions sometime this week, because he was on the road last week. The other said that, in a shocking turn of events, my package could be shipped that very day at no additional shipping cost! This is more than 24 hours after I’d canceled my order, so I assume they would have had to restart the processing…if they could get an order ready that quickly, one has to wonder why it usually takes 1-2 weeks. We turned that offer down and asked a few more questions of them in our reply e-mail. This was a week ago and, surprise, surprise, I haven’t heard anything back from either of them. Though, to be fair, Mr. Harney did say sometime this week and it is only Wednesday.

Still…it’s all so very frustrating. I do hope some positive comes of it, though, because I know many international customers interested in Harney’s, but put off by their international practices.

Angrboda

Do keep us updated on this situation. It’s way too out of my reach for me personally, but now I’m rather interested in whether there will actually be some consequenses for someone somewhere.

aisling of tea

Will do! Part of me says I should make a discussion thread about it, but I kinda like it being in the review of their teas because, honestly, the company itself does affect how much I enjoy a tea. I’d have a cup of this every day if it didn’t make me angry every time I look at it.

Comments

Angrboda

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON