drank Papayarama by DAVIDsTEA

We picked up some of this yesterday and…well. I’m glad we only picked up 10 g of it. I don’t like it. The lime is in the aftertaste and in a cloying, too-tart kind of way. Maybe I just don’t like papaya, I’ve never had it straight up to know, but I do know I am not enjoying this cup of tea at all.

Edit: I don’t think I can handle another cup of this tea. Based on my GLOWING recommendation, does anyone on my flist want to try this? I’ll happily send it along.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON