Brewed this at home and refrigerated it overnight, made a world of difference. I didn’t use as much tea as I should have, next time I’ll make it stronger, but it’s still delicious. It’s juicy and refreshing and light. Perfect for summer. It’s going to be a wonderful summer with this by my side.

Iced
Uniquity

Especially since the watermelon bits haven’t all been eaten by the sales staff yet : )

aisling of tea

Lol I think I need the full story behind this one, please!

Uniquity

Just a trend I noticed. The sales clerk at our store admitted to sneaking/eating bits of watermelon from the big tin. Since my time on Steepster, I’ve learned that was a national habit. Therefore, most tins of Luscious Watermelon aren’t actually Luscious Watermelon, since a big chunk of the watermelon was eaten by the sales people.

That sucks :(

atuinsails

More than just sucks. That sounds more than a little yucky to me. Sorry, that just hits my “Do not want” button really hard. Definitely a red TMI card.

Uniquity

I’m with you, Atuinsails. I think it’s something they shouldn’t be doing (for hygiene reasons, as well as wanting the tea to have all of it’s ingredients). We’ll see if this year goes the same as last.

Comments

Uniquity

aisling of tea

Lol I think I need the full story behind this one, please!

That sucks :(

atuinsails

Uniquity

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON