drank My Morning Mate by Teavana

I…I…oh good Lord, this tea confuses me! One sip, I love it! The next, blegh. The list of ingredients doesn’t list cardamom, but I seem to see some cardamom pods. Cardamom tends to put me off of a tea, and I’m fairly certain that’s what I’m tasting that’s making me wrinkle my nose.

It does remind me of coffee, but a spicy coffee. Thanks for sharing, Wifey_Woman, I’m really enjoying this one! .

The Purrfect Cup

I’m glad you like and don’t like it. I had that love hate too and would just mix it with other teas too. You may like the JavaVana (I think I sent that)…no cardamom in that one.