Ugh. I hate that I love this tea. I made a cuppa this morning and sat down to check how long it had been since I last heard from Harney. As of tomorrow, it will have been three weeks. So much for “I’ll answer your questions next week”. I started to write a long e-mail to ask why yet another e-mail had gone unanswered, but while I was doing this, one family crisis went down and then another. Today is a day for much needed tea…just not any more to this tea. I’ve got too much on my mind to drink a tea that’s just going to stress me out more. But long story short: Fail, Harney. So very much fail.