See other notes for how much I hate to love this delicious tea.

In what I hope is the final chapter of the Harney Saga, I finally found the time to sit down and write yet another e-mail that will likely be left unanswered. Still no reply, despite it being over three weeks since my last-email (in which I was told that someone would contact me the next week to discuss my issues with their company). Still not surprised, but also still saddened. So, in keeping with my e-mail to them, I say this:

Non-US residents, don’t bother with this company. They have terrible policies regarding international processing, and they’ve made it very clear that they are not interested in improving their customer service. The tea is good, there is no doubt about that. However, in my opinion, it’s not worth supporting a company that doesn’t care about their international customers.

The part that really yanks my chain is that all of this could have been avoided, had they been honest. I had trouble finding where on the site it says that international processing can take up to a week, and in my case, it was over two weeks in processing when I finally canceled. If they had e-mailed to let me know there was a delay, or if the website had clearly stated that processing international orders can take over two weeks, I would have been disappointed, but I would have understood. But even so, there is no reason for “processing” alone to take over two weeks. Shipping, yes, I understand customs issues and such. But adding two weeks to the two-three week shipping time is ridiculous. And despite all of this, when my first e-mail was sent, it should have been replied to, and I should have received some answers without having to cancel my order. I still haven’t received any answers.

This company simply isn’t worth it to me. I’m dropping my rating because while the tea is good, that hassle I’ve had with the company has made it bitter to me.