drank Candy Apple by Adagio Teas

I’m impressed by this tea, but not in a good way. Any tea that can manage to get bitter in two minutes impresses me.

In times of stress, we all fall back on those bad habits we try not to indulge in. It’s been an incredibly stressful week, and my bad habits have been junk food and sodas. I was looking forward to curling up with a good tea to bust the stress and feel better about what I was putting in my body…I should not have reached for this tea.

The front of the sip is stomach-wrenchingly bitter, though the flavor does come through after that. Still, not enough for me to want to finish the cup.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON