Added a few fresh strawberries this time…yum! Still enjoying this tea, but looking forward to my next tea I’m planning to make a jug of.

Iced
KeenTeaThyme

Fresh strawberries in with iced? I got my mom (for Mother’s Day last year) a pitcher in which you can add slices of fresh fruit in the center. I bet this would ROCK with that! :)

aisling of tea

Ooooh yes. I just wanted something to pull out the strawberry flavor, which was being overpowered by the bamboo due to my own foolishness lol.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON