drank Blueberry Lagoon by Tealish

Mmmm, this is delicious iced. However, I’m a bit disappointed in it. I used almost half of my package, so around 25 grams, for 2 L, and it is weak. It’s a step above water, but I don’t think I’ll be replacing this one. It’s tasty, but come on. I’ve never used that much tea to make 2 L before and I’ve never had a tea turn out this weak. I was afraid to let it just steep forever because of what looked like hibiscus. So while I love the taste of it, it’s just not worth the money.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec