I don’t think I’m going to rate this one. I received a little tin of this from the wonderful QuiltGuppy, but it has no description on it. In an effort to clean out my tea drawer (and shelves…), I decided to make some of this this morning. I had just finished brewing it when I remembered that for some reason I had set this aside for De. The name led me to think of an oolong with fruit, orange and red fruits. That is not at all what I tasted XD. I don’t like basil, and I don’t like lemon in my tea. Pairing all of that with the fact that it was completely not what I thought it was, it doesn’t seem fair to rate it. De will like it, though. I’ll save the rest for her.

Thanks for sharing, QuiltGuppy, sorry I am made of fail!