Backlogging. We found ourselves in Square One on Monday, so of course we had to stop in and try this little beauty.

I am in love. This was so incredibly good. I love bubble tea, but the stuff from a powder, well, it tastes like it. And while I’m sure this one had its fair amount of sugar in it, it wasn’t nearly as bad as others I’ve had.

It was amazing, and I definitely plan to return…often!

Iced
Indigobloom

yes, I am so glad you like this one!! isn’t it amazing?!???

aisling of tea

Oh my God. I stopped in the middle of the walkway to enjoy that first sip. It was beyond amazing.

Comments

Indigobloom

yes, I am so glad you like this one!! isn’t it amazing?!???

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON