Thanks to the wonderful Indigobloom for sending this my way! We headed over to the in-law’s for dinner yesterday, and I made cup of this in my travel mug to fortify me for our adventure into Red Rose Land. I really, really liked it! I was drinking it hotter than I like to and mixing it with All Dressed chips, so I can’t really say if the taste changed over time, but I did really enjoy it and look forward to giving it a proper tasting. Thanks again!

Boiling 8 min or more
Indigobloom

aw I’m so glad you like it!! this one smells so yummy, I couldn’t resist buying some :P

aisling of tea

The Tea Emporium, is that local? You are my new tea-store guru now, I hope you know, after the smashing success of Tea Ren.

Indigobloom

LOL I like that we have such similar tastes! Here is the link. I’ve never been but I think there is a location in the Humbertown Shopping Centre. The one I hit is at Bay and King St… but they don’t serve it by the cuppa there :(

aisling of tea

I need to get a job ASAP so I can go tea shopping!

Indigobloom

ha, tea shopping will be the end of me… I’ve got so much of it, but I keep inventing excuses to buy more! sheesh, they should ban me from the shop.

Comments

Indigobloom

aisling of tea

I need to get a job ASAP so I can go tea shopping!

Indigobloom

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON