So I made up a new jug of tea last night to help get me through this 40 C (104 F) day with no A/C. This resulted in a 2 L jug of White Tiger, a 1 L mug of White Tiger, and a travel mug of Long Life Oolong all chilling in my fridge.

I must say, drinking cold tea out of a Second Cup hot coffee travel mug is a bit of a mind trip.

Anyway, the more of this tea I drink, the more I love it. It’s peachy and it’s light, but not too light. It’s a bit on the pricey side, but well worth it for this Southern girl missing her sweet tea.

Iced
The Purrfect Cup

Wow and I thought it was HOT here!! Glad we have some great teas to keep us cool!

aisling of tea

Well, the actual temp is 32C (90F), but the humidex is bumping it up. Luckily it’s only for one day…and I lived a summer in Tennessee with no A/C, this will be cake LOL.

The Purrfect Cup

Yeah our humidity is creeping up there today too. Making 90 feel closer to 100! I have a/c in the office, but I think this thing might die before noon so yeah. I’m hoping our kitties are smart enough to stay in our bedroom unless they need food or their box – only room in the apartment with a/c.

aisling of tea

I’m sure they will be…I’m trying to keep our girls happy with ice cubes in their water bowl.

KeenTeaThyme

I hate humidity! :( Makes me miss San Diego (my hometown) even more!!

aisling of tea

I was raised in Michigan, then Tennessee, now I’m in Toronto. I don’t think I know anything but humid summers!

QuiltGuppy

It’s 91 here in Michigan. I’m hoping it breaks soon. We could have some serious storms tonight.

QuiltGuppy

Where in Michigan were you from?

aisling of tea

Well, I was born in South Bend, Indiana, raised in the Niles/Buchanan area, and my grandparents are from the Ann Arbor/Traverse City area.

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

KeenTeaThyme

I hate humidity! :( Makes me miss San Diego (my hometown) even more!!

QuiltGuppy

Where in Michigan were you from?

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON