Oh, how I love this tea. And it is saving my life on this hot day. I started my day with 3 L of this and a travel mug of Long Life Oolong in my fridge and, well, the travel mug and first L of this are gone. With no A/C, keeping hydrated is a must and I must say, I am doing it well.

I’ve always preferred my white teas chilled, my tongue is sensitive to heat and so when I drink them hot, the only flavor I get is, well…hot. But chilled, they take on a whole new delicious life. It’s light and fruity and perfect. I adore this tea.

Iced

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON