And I’m back. Guh. I’ve been off tea and off my diet…isn’t it neat how those go hand in hand? Tea’s felt like too much trouble, and soda is so tasty and so much easier to drink… ugh.

Today I overindulged in some fudge, which my stomach angrily protested. I made a big cup of this with a spoon of spearmint and remembered why I fell in love with tea. My stomach is back to feeling groovy, but I think I’m going to go for another cup anyway.

Indigobloom

Welcome back! glad you’re feeling better after fudge(mmmm fudge) :)

Comments

Indigobloom

Welcome back! glad you’re feeling better after fudge(mmmm fudge) :)

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON