I love this tea. I love this tea, I love this tea, I love this tea. Every time I have a cup, I fall in love all over again. This is one of my favorite cups of tea, it’s so very juicy and fruity…I didn’t even know what black currant tasted like before this!

I have to ask my steepster family: I can only find this online in 2 lb bags…is there anywhere I can buy this in smaller quantities? I don’t even want to run out!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON