drank Mango by Bentley's

To try and put a positive spin on the sweltering heat yesterday, I decided to make sun tea with some of the bagged teas I’d set aside for just such a purpose. I’m not rating any of them, as they were a mix of two Stash decaf english breakfast, one bentley’s raspberry, and one bentley’s mango in a 2 L jug.

All in all, this was a failed experiment. The mango took over and it was gross. I did not like it at all. To me, there are two major flavors to mango, and one of them I cannot stand. Well, this just seemed to be nothing but the flavor I cannot stand.

I have four more of these in the Russian Roulette jar at the moment, but if anyone out there wants them, I’m more than happy to fish them out and send them on.

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON